Monday, 2 April 2012
I am loving this product and every girl/boy should get one. I have this problem with my natural curly hair - after the gym it is wet and lank and trying to get a comb through it without washing/conditioning (which I don't have time for all the time) or the beach after a sea dip is a nightmare.
It doesn't pull your hair - it seems to glide through your hair and gives a much needed blissful scalp massage. It claims to make your hair shiner - not sure but it certainly looks smoother and no static! Can be used on wet or dry hair. Don't be shy - painless detangling can be achieved by using a firmer pressure.
1) Always put your Tangle Teezer down on its back. In this way you will minimise the changes of damage to the teeth
2) To clean, gently remove loose hair from teeth (if any) and gently rinse Tangle Teezer with warm water.
3) For a deeper weekly clean, add a small about of shampoo to warm water for rinsing.
4) Dry at room temperature. Do not be tempted to speed dry by putting on a radiator or drying with a hairdryer.
5) Not for use with heated styling appliances.
It's won a few awards such as best buy from Grazia and Cosmo so all these people can't be wrong. 10 out of 10 from me! Excellent gift or stocking stuffer (here for £10).