"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Freckles



I have read in numerous magazines/blogs that freckles are the way forward for Fall 2011. I have hated mine since I was a kid. I would give anything to wash them off! But sure enough each year, as soon as a little sunshine hits my face, they multiply and make their appearance. My face doesn't really tan - it just freckles.

However when you look at these lovely ladies you can see the appeal.





If you'd like fake freckles here is the best way forward:

To enhance your own freckles, or cheat a few in, brow pencils work amazingly well. Remember to be very subtle. Apply tiny dots randomly and then pad with your fingers—you’re looking for a light sprinkling across the bridge of the nose. If you keep the tones natural with all the elements of this look together, it will work for every skin tone.

Product: Use a Mac Lip Pencil in Cork or Stone to dot on that "at the beach" look.

No comments:

Post a Comment