"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Thursday 30 December 2010

Boots Traditional Skin Care Range


I love Boots Traditional Skin Care Range. Great retro packaging that looks so pretty sitting on my bathroom counter. Decent prices and most importantly the products work. I am completely addicted to the cold cream. Handy for makeup removal and moisturising in one step. The rosewater toner (approximately £3) is soothing with a great smell (good for sensitive skin, acne prone etc). I have bought all these things as gifts and they've gone down well. Excellent if you're on a budget but want to give something to pamper.

Using cold cream never fails to make me feel glamorous! It's so old school Hollywood or something.

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Traditional-Skin-Care-Cold-Cream-200ml_1126661/ (£2.37)

No comments:

Post a Comment