"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Wednesday 8 June 2011

St. Tropez Everyday Perfect Legs

Oh I love a good sale. I would never buy something like this but because it was discounted I thought I would give it a whirl. Besides, it's better for my skin than sitting in the sun.

This ultra-rich, radical tanning duo combines a gradual self tan and a flawless finish of instant bronze specially for legs. Infused with soothing aloe and a marine extract, you will have a gorgeous natural-looking tan that lasts. Our innovative Aromaguard fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70% and instead gives a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance.


 
Pros:

It absorbs quite quickly and I didn't notice any of it coming off on my white bed linen. I left it on for 24 hours and it gave a nice bronzed glow. I will continue every other day to keep it up over the summer.

2 pumps - white pump for the gradual tan and black pump for instant tinted moisturiser if you can't wait.

It has not turned my legs that hideous orange.

Cons:

The smell is not too cloying like most but it still does have "that" scent. To avoid apply in the evening after a good exfoliation and wash off in the morning.

I cannot stress how important it is to exfoliate before applying. You don't want uneven marks. Make sure to massage in well to avoid missing an area (include toes and ankles). Wash your hands immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment