"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Orange Lippy

I didn't think I would ever carry it off. It's been a very hot trend on the catwalks this year so far and I love the futuristic/tropicana look of it. It screams "welcome to Miami" or something like that. I bought Lord & Berry's Mandarino duo pack and it's absolutely gorgeous. It looks good with pale skin too. I prefer in matte rather than glossed up. MAC has a really beautiful one plainly called Neon Orange but sold out on their website already - keep an eye out for it!


4 comments:

  1. I had neon oranage eyeshadow in the 80s. It looked pretty cool with my blue eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's back babe! You were always ahead of the trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd look like a crrrrrazy lady in it now. Thank God I embraced it in my youth.
    PS Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think it is wearable but only if you blot like 80% of it off. i would try it!

    ReplyDelete