"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Tuesday 1 March 2011

I Am A Golden Goddess

Sorry dar-links! I have been busy deciding what next to try out (for your benefit of course). I have been ebaying things I don't want for makeup I do want hence the delay in posts. However - I have a treat for you today! Voila! Behold my new babies! I will be disco chic don't you think?

Gold Member Cream Blush - NARS £20.50.
 Moisture-rich cream finish formula that provides smooth, silky color for naturally luminous skin. Delivers long-lasting color with a velvety texture and blends easily for healthy glowing skin.
  • Provides a sheer, flush of color for all skin tones
  • Enriched with Vitamin E
  • Rich pigments blend effortlessly
Find it works best using a primer underneath. Will come off easily but after applying some fake tan this makes me look - well - radiant! Use on eyes, cheekbones, bridge of nose. More of a highlighter than a blush.

NARS Limited Edition Spring 2011 Desperado Nail Polish £13.50
Featuring a hardwearing formula, it is chip resistant for a glossy, long-wearing finish with added UV protection to prevent discolouration.

I'm in love with this. I would snap it up now - set to be another hard to find item this Spring.

3 comments:

  1. I love NARS. Have you tried their mascara? I need a new one. YSL is too expensive and gets clumpy fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard - you like their eyeshadows right? I haven't tried - I still have my DuWop one and am using it till the bitter end. I will try though -thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I use 'brousse'. It's a smoky pallette - sable and black violet.

    ReplyDelete