"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Make-up Tutorials

Most of you know how much I like the new Topshop makeup range. I am really digging the website at the moment - very cool tutorials on how to get the look you want as well as virtual make-overs.

They have a new Spring range out called Sandstorm. I want, I want!!! Check out this gorgeous eye crayon that won't break the bank at £8.50.

Long lasting metallic finish creamy eyeshadow crayon in Equinox.

Long lasting creamy eyeshadow that resists creasing and gives an intense metallic finish. Apply straight to eyelids from tube, use finger to blend and smudge for a more subtle finish.

2 comments:

  1. ooh how i wish we had topshop here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell me what you want - what you really, really want and I can ship.

    ReplyDelete