"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Perfect Formula

I had a really nice email from an old friend of mine in Canada, Shanly. She thought I would like to try a nail product as I have been having problems growing mine - she swore by it as well as her mum and sister in law too!


It's called Perfect Formula and I am not sure if anyone out there has tried as well but I would love to know if it worked for you. It seems to be a North American product and I was having trouble finding but QVC online has it. It's not cheap at £20.25 + £4.00 posting and packaging but I will give it a go because Shanly is an actual makeup artist and therefore she knows what she's talking about. The reviews all seem good as well.

If you're in Canada or the U.S. - Sephora sells it as well as most shopping channels.  


Perfect Formula Strengthen & Seal Sheer Pink Gel Coat






There is also this if you don't want any colour:


Perfect Formula Strengthen & Seal Gel Coat

No comments:

Post a Comment