"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Blow Dry Bars



They're the new thing and boy are they awesome! You have a party, you have a date, you want to look your best and you want a fringe but you don't want to chop your hair! These places are popping up all over London and come pay day I am going to have some awesome hair piece put in! They can do pretty much whatever look you want and it's more fun than going to a salon (not to mention cheaper). There is one in Topshop Oxford Street and a relatively quiet one on the weekends in New Change (St. Pauls).

HERSHESONS - Blow Dry Bars

You can buy a fringe! The Rock Chick Clip In Winge.

This is what I want as I do have a fringe I think it would make a nice change. The Chunky Braided Headband.

Gaga made it famous and you can do it too - Hershesons Bow Large. How cute it would be in pink!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you had posted this before Redgate. I wanted something different, but the idea of having something different temporarily and then getting back to normal is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kitty Cat - I didn't think of it yet!

    ReplyDelete