"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Tuesday 25 January 2011

John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight

I pray for the day I that there will be a miracle product and I will never have to worry about kinks and curls and run for cover when it rains (the answer is definitely NOT a Brazilian Blow dry).

I tried this out over the weekend after reading a few reviews and I found that it did have good results. I still ended up with some curling action overnight but nothing that wasn't easy to sort out. I still couldn't wander around in the rain and not expect my hair to frizzle but it definitely helps. If you have a special occasion I would do the day before - looks better on the second day.

More reviews:

British Beauty Blogger

Vogue Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment