"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Thursday 27 January 2011

Nail Growth

I am really trying to grow my nails. I think it will help stop my hands from looking like paws (they are small and stubby and I dislike them.) I keep the cuticles moisturised at night using Argan Oil or my trusty Rose Petal Salve. I file them nicely using my crystal file. I polish using a base and top coat at all times. I never wash or clean without my rubber gloves. I take calcium pills and eat loads of yogurt. They are growing but still kind of brittle - I have been cutting them short for so long I am not sure if I can do this! I have decided to take these supplements. You can buy from any health food store. Watch this space - will update later.   

Has anyone else tried them - did they work for you pray tell?

3 comments:

  1. paws. awww - that sounds cute though!
    I've always had 80s JJFad rapper nails - I take after my Mom. Only thing I do is not cut them or file them. I'll cut them when they're too long and then file them the way I want them to grow and they grow. I also haven't worn nail polish in about twenty years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have just awesome strong nails - talons. Genetics help. I have same hands and nails as my mum and she struggles too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total talons! Some have vertical ridges though which is weird. What are those? Old age?

    ReplyDelete