"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Saturday 9 July 2011

CHANEL Rose Gloss 445

Well it's almost been a week since mein guter Freund moved to Berlin but I have been having fun trying out her products that have been left in my care.

This CHANEL Rose Gloss is the prettiest pale pink around. I love it (don't worry Lins will use sparingly). Great for everyday but I think would be nice for a summer wedding. It's just really perfect for my mood today.

Nagellack ist fantastisch (let's see if she understands that and don't google!)

7 comments:

  1. Chanel nail polish is best for application, drying and longevity. I like their pale pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Madam M! I am glad to see you here! I agree - they are exceptional - they always have the best shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where cn I buy this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anon
    I am not sure if you're in UK or North America. I did find this site where they will quote you depending on location. http://www.chanelnailpolish.info/2011/04/29/chanel-le-vernis-rose-gloss-445/

    Boots in the UK does sell most Chanel colours as well. However - sometimes the name can change or they may have discontinued as I don't see exact match here but you could go in and ask. http://www.boots.com/en/CHANEL-LE-VERNIS-Nail-Colour-13ml_6451/

    Selfridges is also really good and know which is closest match on ones that have changed name or been discontinued.

    http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Brand-rooms/Luxury/CHANEL/Makeup/Nails/LE-VERNIS-Nail-Colour_437-73004626-LEVERNIS/

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can by it in eBay! Greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. That's great I could only find lippy so good news for you!

    ReplyDelete