I don't understand why some women feel the need to wear makeup to work out. I mean - what good can come of it? You're clogging up your pores as well as wasting good makeup and application time as it pours down your face. Now you just look ridiculous!
I have asked around and the men I know that gym it find a girl much more attractive if they're red faced and super sweaty than someone all made up. However, some ladies feel completely naked without makeup on so I have found a few things that you can do but please people - be sensible!
- Foundations/Tinted moisturisers - No, no, no! Since these have a lot of pigment they tend to stick out when they dissolve on your face during intense workouts that result in tons of sweat.
- Blush - Skip it. When you work out, your body produces heat therefore blood flow is increased giving your cheeks that nice flush naturally.
- Eyeliner/Eyeshadow/Mascara - Who wants panda eyes? Take it off!
- Sunscreen - It will seep into your eyes and burn them!
Do's (if you must)
- Clear or waterproof mascara - If you feel completely naked without at least a couple of swipes of mascara, then stick to mascara that is either waterproof or clear for a little definition.
- Browliner - Brow powder tends to rub off easier than pencil.
- Lip Gloss- Lip gloss does a great job at giving your lips a slight hue and still looks okay when it goes outside the lines of your lips accidentally.