"Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art" - Ralph Waldo Emerson (American poet)

Sunday 7 November 2010

Q&A

Thank you Bijou Living for giving me the 'I Love Your Blog Award'. I am not worthy but thank you!

The rules of the prize are:
- Do an entry with the prize.
- Answer the questions.
- Give the prize to 10 blogs.

1. Why did you create the blog?

I have a reputation for spending silly money on hair and beauty products and I keep up to date with what's new. I want nice things to pamper myself with. I can't afford designer clothes, bags or shoes and this is my way of treating myself. A few friends gave me a nudge to start a blog. I didn't think anyone would be interested and I am not a writer by any means but this is a little project that's outside of work and it gives me something to think about that's fun. I like the feeling of being a member of some sort of community - you're making friends and the swapping of ideas is great.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

All kinds. I am in blogger awe at the cleverness and caliber of writing that people have. It's a great platform.  

3. Favorite makeup brand?

M.A.C.

4. Favorite clothing brand?

I am a fan of the high street, ASOS and of course eBay for real bargains (just got a fabulous black leather skirt from the 80's for £10). Vintage finds are great. Bijou found me a black velvet blazer £20 that I love.

5. Your indispensable makeup product:


6. Your favorite color:

I have two - purple & red. 

7. Your perfume:

for her - Narciso Rodriguez
essence - Narciso Rodriguez
Agent Provocateur

8. Your favorite film:

Star Wars


9. What country would you like to visit and why?

Cuba. Just always wanted to go, see the cars, have a cigar, drink rum with the locals. Maybe dance with a few Cubans.



10. Make the last question and answer yourself:

Who is my celebrity crush?

Zac Efron. He's old enough now that it's not too weird.

-----
I'm supposed to pass it on to 10 others. I don't have 10 but I will pass it on to these lovely ladies who I faithfully follow. 

http://bookcrossings.blogspot.com/
http://nikkisnailcreations.blogspot.com/
http://professionalspinster.blogspot.com/
http://arabella-clobber.blogspot.com/
http://littertraydispatch.blogspot.com/
http://reallyquiteuseful.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!

    I did not fathom you a Zac Efron fan. I actually don't know who he is I just know the name. The Narciso Rodriquez is gorgeous. Brad and I approached a woman at an outdoor concert last summer who was wearing just to find out what it was.

    I love my leather skirt - VV $5. I bet you look SASSY in yours.

    Miss ya neighbour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zac? What next...Bieber??!! Congrats on your blogging recognition -- very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris. Don't make fun of my crush - BTW - how much younger is your hubby? :)

    I do love my leather skirt - one word - BARGAIN! If that was for sale in a vintage shop it would have been sold for way more than £10.

    ReplyDelete